This add-on may not work well with the following add-ons
Master Badge is a massive improvement on the trophy system by allowing admin to motivate members to contribute to the forums in various ways.
A badge is an icon that represents the trophy sets (a group of trophies) you've awarded or your members. There are 3 types of badge:
- Visible: all trophies assign to this badge are visible.
- Step by step: the next trophy details will be shown once the previous has been awarded.
- Hidden: it will be shown once earned.
When creating a trophy, you can
- Select a badge for trophy.
- Add trophy key, an unique identifier for that trophy, allows retrieve and unlock trophy by this ID instead of auto increment id.
- Add trophy callback, called when trophy cron fired. Allows you to implement your action without extending to criteria system.
- Upload trophy icon.
- Manually award a trophy to a user.
- View users who has earned which trophies.
- Remove earned trophy from user.
- Import and Export.
Assign trophies to a badge
You can select a badge when creating a trophy or Drag and drop them in the trophies list page just like smilies.
Level is a summary of trophy points, you can set the amount of points for each level in AdminCP.
- Level progress widget.
- User Title Ladder supported.
- Users can view their level, badge on profile page.
- Users can feature a badge on their profile. The featured badge will display at the top of their profile and in the messages of thread under the avatar.
- Badge graphs
- List badges.
- Download the zip file.
- Upload files and directories from the upload folder to your XenForo's root directory.
- Import the .xml file via the Admin CP.