Tagging specific posts in a thread so they can be easily navigated to.
This is useful for long threads discussing a topic over a lengthy period of time and many pages. A threadmark allows a user to quickly jump to a specific post which is related to a certain event, date, or whatever is relevant to the thread.
Optionally this allows building an 'index' of posts and allows easy next/previous navigation between marked posts. A threadmark index can then be attached to a threadmark list for additional information and statuses.
XF 1.x Upgrade support
Upgrade from Threadmarks or Threadmarks Pro is supported
- Only show threadmarked posts for a thread
- Support custom posts per page in reader mode
- Global on/off switch
- Per-thread-per-category RSS feed, with global option to disable.
- Can create a threadmark on thread create or post reply.
- Can create a threadmark from an 'add threadmark' button on each post.
- Can edit a threadmark on editing a post.
- Supports soft-deleting or unapproving threadmarks (ie approval queue support)
- Next/Previous navigation
- Provides a list of threadmarks on the thread.
- Handle large number of threadmarks on an index but only displaying a range.
- Provide a dynamic loader to fetch more threadmarks when the user clicks the filler slot.
- Configurable limits for standalone threadmark list or embedded into a thread view.
- A thread profile like feature.
- Overall description
- Permissions on the user is permitted to add links/images to the description.
- Permissions on "additional links" which allow blessed link formats (ie link matching a patreon regex) to be listed to the side of the description.
- Can create a threadmark index on thread create.
- Supports soft-deleting or unapproving threadmarks(ie approval queue support)
- Require threadmark on thread create.
- Require threadmark index on thread create.
- Embed threadmark index in first page of 'reader mode' thread or normal mode.
- Threads can be added to an existing threadmark index, and sorted in preferred display order on the threadmark list.
- Permission controlled
- Flexible ability to only show new threadmarks with configurable limits;
- Only show a threadmark if it is from a watched thread or forum.
- Only show a threadmark if it is from a permitted list of forums.
- Only show unread.
*Compatible XF Versions:2.1,2.2