General A Scammers Guide [MC MARKET EDITION] (2 Viewers)

Kayden

Developer
Bedrock
Ah yes, mc market the home of exit scammers & impersonators, welp let's get into it.
Whilst it is NOT ILLEGAL to impersonate someone, it is illegal to impersonate to commit a crime e.g. scamming. This was made for educational purposes only, whilst I have never scammed someone before, I have dealt with scammers & have knowledge on it. Scamming is FRAUD which is ILLEGAL, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU DO NOT SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY AND GET A JOB INSTEAD.

What makes a good scammer?

Scamming really isn't easy as it looks, it can take skill & patience to make the target believe you are genuine, this usually requires 3 skills:
[+] Decent at social engineering
[+] Good English (this may sound weird but it definitely helps especially sounding professional)
[+] Creativity
Your aim is not to be caught, so scamming people out of money in a small amount is probably the best way to go as people are less likely to report you to authorities.

Basic Security
This really depends on who you are scamming and how much you are scamming for because a lot of people seem to forget the fact that you don't know who's behind the screen which may be a big issue as they may be an undercover cop lmao.

Not too paranoid:
[+] VPN which doesn't keep logs, strong encryption & good security
[+] Common Sense

Paranoid:
[+] Virtual Box or Dual Boot (Tails or Fraud Fox)
[+] Use the tor network
[+] VPN which doesn't keep logs, strong encryption & good security (AKA NOT A FREE ONE!)
[+] Common Sense (never release any personal info so protonmail email, etc)

Paypal or crypto?
ALWAYS TRY TO GET THE TARGET TO PAY VIA CRYPTOCURRENCY SUCH AS BITCOIN, ETC. There are a lot of crypto wallets out there, try and get one which doesn't require identification via passport, etc. You may have to go on the darknet and find a marketplace such as Empire Market and use their wallet.

There are a few reasons why I am saying this regarding:
[+] More Anonymity
[+] It will be ALOT harder to recover the money / report the scammer
[+] You can exchange it to get even more money

Whilst Paypal may seem like a great option to use as you can instantly spend/transfer the money it does have its downsides such as:
[-] Logs IP addresses
[-] Potentially get into debt as the target can chargeback or report the transaction as unauthorized activity.
[-] Requires Verification (may even be ID depending on your country)

Paypal, however, can be beneficial. You can set up a fake front business, so they have no valid reason to chargeback, especially if you make it look like they purchased an online good/service (non-refundable) from your business and then manipulate PayPal to be on your side.

Paypal G&S or F&F?
Both of these have their advantages and disadvantages

G&S:
[+] Good for if you have a front business and can make it look like a legitimate purchase
[-] Victim can chargeback
[-] Money gets taxed

F&F:
[+] Victim can't chargeback
[+] Money doesn't get taxed
[-] Victim can report unauthorized activity (which is very hard to pull off)

It's your choice on what you want them to pay in, just be careful. If the victim pays via card they can go to their bank so try and divert them from paying by card.

Using your own account & building up reputation
There is a problem with this method which is that MCM logs IP's & doesn't allow the usage of VPN's without an upgrade, so you should try and find a service which bypasses or skip this method. You can only really do this once unless you have multiple computers or a dynamic router. It is possible to do this on a VPS so you can easily get a new IP address, however, some connections may be blocked due to their "Anti VPN / Proxy".

Gaining reputation can be easy but also hard on Mc Market, especially as people don't like to go first and use middlemen for high transactions, so this will be a lengthy process and possibly not profitable/worth it. Basically the method for this is to gain as much reputation as you can for example positive from 22 people and lots of vouches and then scam someone out of as much as you can then disable your account and don't look back lol. Try to be as professional as you can, you don't want to look suspicious.

Impersonation
Ah yes. The world of impersonation, to get the best results you will need to:
[+] Find a reputable person on mc market (not too reputable) and copy their discord username, hype squad badge (may take time), and profile picture (can be done via a bot)
[+] Get an aged account (this is due to Better Discord, and the "account made recently") it will seem more genuine to the target.
[+] Invest in Discord Classic (you'll see why later)

Discord allows fake characters in the username, so this is a massive advantage point for the impersonator. Use Fake characters in the username (such as ASCII, etc). and then change your discord tag to the same one as the person your impersonating (requires Discord Nitro) and it will look very real!

Now the person your impersonating should have a skill whether its development, graphic design, etc this means you can steal their portfolio, your victim should be requesting something in the person your impersonating's skill line, remember to charge them cheaply but not too cheap. This will take patience as not everyone spends their money instantly and may need time to think about the purchase that they're about to make.

Wait what happens if they ask me to confirm onsite?!!!
This isn't too much of a big deal, you can't fool everyone sadly so just move onto someone else, however, if you have discord nitro and have the same tag as the person your impersonating then you can make up an excuse such as "I need to reset my mcm password however if you look at my profile and my discord, it matches, sorry for the inconvenience.", but as I said before, you can't fool everyone, it will be harder to scam someone if they have higher rep then you. Sometimes the user doesn't even ask for their profile which is great all you have to do is try not to make them remember to ask for it.

How do I speak professionally?
Well, this can be challenging, here is a greeting to get you started but you should be creative.
Greeting: Hey there! My name is {Insert name here} I saw your post on Mc Market about {Insert their thread topic} and was wondering if you're still looking for someone? :)

Keeping Track
Now you should keep track of things, as not everyone responds quickly and it's very easy to forget, this could be done as simple as making a discord server and use the format to post in the main chat of it :
[person here] - [what their requesting] - [scam failed, success]
here's an example:
Razzo#2935 - Web Development - Scam Success 15$

Chargeback
Not every type of scamming on MCM is done through impersonation or exit scamming. It can actually be done by chargeback from a resource or service, etc.
[+] Make a new account
[+] Purchase a resource
[+] Download it, save it, **** it if you want
[+] Chargeback and say it doesn't work correctly and show PayPal screenshots and video's of a non-working product, etc. They DO INVESTIGATE so make sure it looks as real as possible.

Well, that comes to an end of my basic tutorial on basic scamming like I said this was for educational purposes only, I have probably made a mistake in this tutorial or forgot to add something as its 2 am and I'm tired haha, so if you want to see something added, a mistake or something which doesn't sound right, feel free to correct me below and I'll add the changes! I wish you the best, have a good day! :3

Last edited:

Ruslanxbs

отбеливание зубов фото
Bedrock
Where is administration?
It is about advertisement on your website.
Regards.

Ruslanegk

протезирование на 6 имплантах
Bedrock
Where is moderator??
It is about advertisement on your website.
Thank.

Sergvxx

National Guacamole Day 2023
Bedrock
Need help ??
How to create your first post.
Yours faithfully.

Прошу подсказать?
Не могу написать в топик.
С уважением.

Antoniouko

игровые картинки на рабочий стол
Bedrock
Доброго времени суток .
Ваш форум мне показался очень привлекательным и перспективным. Хочу приобрести рекламное место для баннера в шапке, за $1500 в месяц. Оплачивать буду через WebMoney, 50% сразу, а 50% через 2 недели. И еще, адрес моего сайта https://euroburservice.by/ - он не будет противоречить тематике?

Спасибо! Напишите о Вашем решении мне в ПМ или на почту [email protected]

Igorcdv

Мужские И Женские Красивые Современные Украинские
Bedrock
Кто то может помочь, как ответить в новую тему ??
Что я делаю не так?
Прошу подсказать.
С уважением.

Evazjr

Пыльца пчелиная полезные свойства
Bedrock
Прошу подсказать?
Не могу создать первое сообщение.
Спасибо.

Svetlanaian

Гречишный Мед Полезные Свойства И Противопоказания
Bedrock
Кто то может помочь, как ответить в новую тему ??
Может я не правильно пишу?
Прошу помочь.
С уважением.

Svetlanaqbt

Кешью С Медом Польза
Bedrock
Как поменять пароль?
Может я делаю что то не так?
Прошу помочь.
Спасибо.

Sergxlo

Juneteenth 2023
Bedrock
Good afternoon .
I found your forum very attractive and promising.
I want order advertising space for a banner in the top of the site, for $ 500 per month.
Pay I will be through WebMoney, 50% immediately, and 50% in 2 weeks. And yet, the address of my blog https://whenisholiday.com/ - will it not contradict the topic? Thank you!
Please write about your decision to me in the PM or to the mail [email protected]

Доброго времени суток.
Ваш форум мне показался очень привлекательным и перспективным.
Хочу разместить рекламное место для баннера в верхней части сайта, за $500 в месяц.
Платить буду через WebMoney, 50% сразу, а 50% через 2 недели. И еще, адрес моего портала https://whenisholiday.com/ - он не будет противоречить тематике? Спасибо!
Прошу написать о Вашем решении мне в ПМ или на почту [email protected]

Viktoriobp

Holi 2023
Bedrock
Good day .
I found your forum very attractive and promising.
I want order advertising space for a banner in the top of the site , for $ 1100 per month.
Pay I will be through WebMoney, 50% immediately, and 50% in 2 weeks. And yet, the address of my portal https://whenismovie.com/ - will it not contradict the topic? Thank you!
Write about your decision to me in the PM or to the mail [email protected]

Leonvfb

Вакансии Работы В Польше Для Русских 2023 Без Знан
Bedrock
Прошу подсказать, как мне изменить пароль?
Может я делаю что то не так?
Прошу подсказать.
С уважением.