Tutorial Become An Email Marketing Master (For Both B2B & B2C) (1 Viewer)

TUTBB

4ff1deac3b6ce4df7ce9207aa2bd0127.jpeg

Published 7/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 662.85 MB | Duration: 0h 36m
Master Email Newsletters, Email Drip campaigns, Email Copywriting and More!

What you'll learn
How to build B2B Email Drip Campaigns.
What are the main KPIs to track for email marketing.
Which software to use for your Email Marketing
How To Find Email Marketing Inspiration
How to Stay out of Spam folders and increase email deliverability
What Email Marketing Automation is and how you can use it.
Everything you need to know about email newsletters
and more!!
Requirements
A general interest in email marketing.
An email account. Preferably a work email.
Description
Email Marketing is truly still the king of all marketing. Period. Why do you think GDPR was created? It's because of the sheer power of having someone's email address. No matter what your company's industry, vertical, price point or demographic may be, the majority of the time a potential user or customer comes to your business' website, they will not be ready to transact. In fact, if you're in any kind of online commerce, the average percentage of your website traffic that will be willing to buy something or put their credit card down at all within a first visit, will hover around 2%. Think about that, that means that over 98% of all other user acquisition you bring in will go away without converting. Because of that, Email Marketing is an essential way to keep the conversation going, recycle content, drive referrals, promote anything for free, and upsell readers, but it's also a great way to embarrass yourself and damage your image if done incorrectly. In this course I will walk you through how to create automation, setup email flows, and use email marketing to grow your business without much cash investment, regardless of your industry and vertical.My name is AndrewStartups and I've driven 3 startups to multimillion-dollar growth using these strategies. I've been building growth for startups for 15+ years including running successful email marketing channels. I teach unique bootstrapped Email Marketing strategies that you cannot learn anywhere else that are all about execution, not just theory and ideas. I've lectured in over 15 countries and taught over 5000 total students in person and online.This course includes HD email marketing video lessons as well as an interactive workbook that includes homework, exclusive templates and cheatsheets from my career, strategy documents, money and time-saving tool recommendations and more that I've used to grow Email Marketing for brands like Tinder, LivingSocial, Hitlist, RoadTrippers and dozens of other less-famous startups.Module 1: Email Marketing 101Email Marketing is essential for maximizing the ROI of every single interaction you have as a business. Email has the highest ROI of ANY form of marketing and it gives you leverage in so many other aspects of your growth. Here we will go over the basics of Email Marketing and get you started on becoming an Email Marketing wizard, yourself.Module 2: Strategies for Building Email Marketing ListsEmail Subscription as a conversion is something many entrepreneurs and marketers overlook. Here we will go over key strategies for effectively building targeted email lists of potential customers without spending much money at all. Learn how and why you should build lists of potential customers and communicate with them over time.Module 3: Writing Perfect B2B Drip CampaignsWhether you're a B2B business or not, this lesson is extremely powerful for anyone who ever emails other businesses, investors, press, accelerators or partners. Learn how to create value in a series of emails that will generate leads like nothing you've ever done before.Module 4: Creating Automated Customer Email JourneysYou've built your customer list, and you're gathering emails at a feverish pace. Now I'll walk you through step by step how to take those fresh new emails on a journey that will delight them, impress them and most of all, convert them to paying customers.Module 5: How and When to Create Incredible NewslettersThe last step in an air-tight Email Marketing campaign is to create, replicate and schedule regular email newsletters to all the audiences you've built. This is a painstaking process for most, but I'll show you how I've learned to hack it over time and save you countless hours in the process.Who this course is for:Business OwnersStartup FoundersEntrepreneursMarketing ManagersMarketing StudentsSMBsStartupsSocial Media MarketersWhat you'll learnHow to build B2B Email Drip Campaigns.What are the main KPIs to track for email marketing.Which software to use for your Email MarketingHow To Find Email Marketing InspirationHow to Stay out of Spam foldersWhat Email Marketing Automation is.MUCH MORE!
Overview
Section 1: Become an Email Marketing Master (For both B2B & B2C).
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 Email Marketing 101
Lecture 3 Strategies for Building Email Marketing Lists
Lecture 4 Writing Perfect B2B Drip Campaigns
Lecture 5 Creating Automated Customer Email Journeys
Lecture 6 How and When to Create Incredible Newsletters
Lecture 7 Bonus Video! Basic Tracking and Google Analytics Lesson for Your Email Campaigns
Startup Founders,Digital Marketers,Entrepreneurs,Email Marketers,Growth Hackers,MUCH MORE!,Small Business Owners

Homepage
Code:
https://www.udemy.com/course/emailmarketingmasterclass/

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live
Code:
Rapidgator
https://rapidgator.net/file/df2c6473e45e111f681f079da071f38e/rwxve.Become.An.Email.Marketing.Master.For.Both.B2B..B2C.rar.html
NitroFlare
https://nitro.download/view/B32B9125127A1FB/rwxve.Become.An.Email.Marketing.Master.For.Both.B2B..B2C.rar
Uploadgig
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/0f3558eb1A64E143/rwxve.Become.An.Email.Marketing.Master.For.Both.B2B..B2C.rar
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction